Please read the following agreement carefully before accessing this website. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
The information and services on this website are provided by Bangkok Ways (www.myanmartraveling.com) subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, logos, icons, and photos, are owned by myanmartraveling.com. © myanmartraveling.com 2018 All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of myanmartraveling.com is strictly prohibited.
Links to Other Websites
Myanmartraveling.com website may contain links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. You link to such websites at your own risk, and no representations are made regarding the content of any such website. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such third party websites. Myanmartraveling.com does not endorse such websites or the information, services, materials, and/or products contained therein.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We are not responsible if information made available on this site (myanmartraveling.com) is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on this site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to this site.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website (www.myanmartraveling.com) for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically collect non-personal data.
We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
- The URL of the website, search engine or link you used to access our website.
- The type of browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer … etc.) used to access our site.
- The internet domain from which you access our website.
- The System Tracking such as Browsers, Operating Systems, Screen Resolutions, Screen Colors (Windows, Linux … etc.) used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. No attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Changes to Terms of service
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
About the Tours
- How do you charge the cancellation fees? A cancellation fee will be charged as under effective date of receipt of the written notice of the cancellation.
- For Package Tours which include hotels, the following rules will be applied:
- (a) 45 days to 30 days prior to the arrival 25% of tour cost
- (b) 29 days to 14 days prior to the arrival 50% of tour cost,
- (c) 13 days to 7 days prior to the arrival 75% of tour cost
- (d) 6 days and less prior to the arrival 100% of tour cost
- (e) No Show 100% of tour cost
- Sightseeing, Transfer and Excursion bookings which exclude hotels:
- (a) Up to 14 Days to departure no charge
- (b) 13 – 7 Days to departure 20%
- (c) 6 Days or less 50%
- (d) No show 100%
Special condition will be applied for the bookings During Peak season 20 Dec – 10 Jan
After commencement of services, payment will not be refunded for any part or full not utilized by the clients.
Will be considered as case by case basis.
Unless otherwise stated or agreed to by Popular Myanmar Travels, the payment policy is as follows: Upon receiving our letter of confirmation, you are required to place a deposit of 30% of the total cost of tour to secure the services confirmed. The balance of the payment shall be made 60 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival. A cut-off date will be shown in the letter of confirmation by which the deposit should enter into our account. Kindly note that the transaction may take up to 3 days and ensure that the deposit reaches our account on or before the cut-off date. Other wise, the system will auto-release the bookings. Kindly inform us of your transaction reference or code after wiring. All bank charges shall be borne by you and “net” amount shall enter into our account as shown in our invoice.
Peak Season Supplements:
During the tourist high season in Myanmar, from November until April, Some hotels will add a high-season supplement charge such as compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. These surcharges will be added when your booking is confirmed. But we will inform you in advance.
If you have any questions please contact us through the contact us page.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 20 May 2018